- 1 container of strawberries, washed and de-stemmed
- 3 cups arugula (or other greens)
- ½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 slices bread, cubed
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 125 g Saint Agur Blue cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
Honey and caper dressing
- ½ cup olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon or 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. capers, chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Slice the strawberries. Spread the cubes of bread on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the croutons are crispy.
- Spread the arugula on a large serving dish. Add the strawberries, walnuts, pieces of Saint Agur and homemade croutons. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients together in a small jar. Pour over the salad and toss lightly.