- 2 yellow beets, peeled and quartered
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 500 ml (2 cups) lamb’s lettuce
- 125 ml (½ cup) radicchio, shredded by hand
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh dill, chopped
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) Saint Agur cheese, broken into pieces
- 85 ml (¹⁄₃ cup) walnuts, roasted
- 65 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel the beets and cut into quarters. Coat with olive oil, spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 35 minutes or until beets are lightly golden. Let cool and set aside.
- Place lamb’s lettuce, radicchio, beets, dill, parsley, Saint Agur cheese and walnuts in a serving dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper and serve.