- 5 eggs, with yolks separated from whites
- ⅓ cup cream 15%
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sweet potato, grated
- 1 cup fresh spinach (plus a little more for garnish)
- 1½ cup Jarlsberg cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, grated sweet potato, spinach and 1 cup of Jarlsberg cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until they are firm and peaks form.
- Gently add the egg whites to the yolk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a large round ovenproof dish. Top with the remaining grated Jarlsberg cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- To prepare two individual servings, divide the mixture into two ramekins about 20 cm in diameter.
- Sprinkle with fresh spinach. Serve immediately.