- 1 large potato, cubed
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. herbes de Provence
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small chorizo, in small cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- A few leaves of greens (spinach, arugula, etc.)
- 150 g Jarlsberg cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 small wheat or corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- In a small bowl, combine the potato cubes, smoked paprika, herbes de Provence and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Add the cubes of chorizo. Pour the egg mixture into a hot, pre-oiled frying pan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are just cooked. Remove the pan from the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the tortillas with greens, potato, egg, avocado slices and Jarlsberg cheese. Serve immediately.