- 2 large chicken breasts (or turkey)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. spices of your choice (Italian seasoning, oregano, thyme, etc.)
- 4 flatbreads or naan breads
- ½ cup basil pesto
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines
- 1 L’Extra Brie, sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- Drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Poach the chicken or turkey breasts in plenty of simmering salted water for 30 minutes, or until the meat is cooked. Shred it in a bowl and add the olive oil and spices of your choice. Season generously with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread pesto on each flatbread. Add the shredded chicken, a few slices of red onion, a few slices of peach or nectarine and a few slices of L’Extra Brie.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 350 °F (175 °C), or on the barbecue grill.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Garnish each flatbread with arugula, a drizzle of olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.