- 1 ball store-bought pizza dough
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 fresh figs, washed and sliced
- 2 red pears, washed, cored and sliced
- 3 slices Cambozola cheese, about ½ cm thick
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) roasted pine nuts
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) liquid honey
- 1 lemon quarter
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Roll the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and transfer to a baking sheet. Brush the dough with olive oil, then arrange the figs and pears on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes on the top rack or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the flatbread to a serving plate. Garnish with slices of Cambozola, pine nuts and drizzle with honey and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season with a twist of ground pepper.
- Divide and serve hot.