Selection of cheeses
Enjoy an elegant spin on the all-time favourite BLT with thinly sliced pancetta, gem lettuce, and cherry tomatoes. Top it all with the luscious texture and mild taste of Cambozola cheese for a wildly impressive holiday bite.
- 225g Cambozola cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 6 thin slices pancetta
- 24 gem lettuce leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ c. à thé de sel
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses or balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, arrange pancetta in a single layer.
- Bake on lower rack until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Crumble the pancetta in small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Spread tomatoes on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until tomatoes are wrinkled and fragrant, about 45 minutes.
- Fill each gem lettuce leave with Cambozola cheese.
- Top with tomato, pancetta crumble and drizzle with pomegranate molasses.