- 4 Italian sausages,or sausage of your choice
- 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 2 baguettes
- 1 tbsp Natrel salted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 190 g OKA cheese, grated
- Grill or roast the sausages until golden brown and cooked through (about 10–12 minutes). Cut lengthwise and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard and horseradish.
- Cut each baguette into 2 equal sausagelength pieces, then slice lengthwise without cutting through. Toast, if desired, and butter the bread.
- Heat the oven to broil.
- Fry the eggs sunny side up to ensure a runny yolk; keep warm.
- Open the baguette, spread with the mustard sauce, add the two halves of sausage and sauerkraut.
- Cover with the OKA cheese and place in the oven for 2–3 minutes, or until melted.
- Place a fried egg on top, close the sandwich, cut and serve.