- 4 Portobello mushrooms;
- ½ cup basil pesto;
- 190 g Île de France brie cheese;
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved;
- Fresh basil;
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. sugar.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush each mushroom with pesto and place them on the baking sheet.
- Stuff each mushroom with cherry tomato halves and slices of brie. Bake until the cheese has melted (about 8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Turn down the heat and simmer until the mixture reduces and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle each mushroom with fresh basil and add a drizzle of balsamic reduction. Season to taste with salt and pepper.