- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Natrel Lactose Free 35% whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Crème Brie L’Extra
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tsp Natrel salted butter
- 1 cup spinach, washed
- 80 g smoked trout, chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, 2 tbsp Crème Brie L’Extra, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 1–2 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet. Stir the mixture constantly until it starts to softly scramble, about 3–5 minutes.
- Once the egg mixture is cooked but still wet, stop stirring and allow the eggs to form into an omelette, about 1–2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the smoked trout, parsley and dill, and remove from the heat.
- Carefully transfer the omelette onto a plate and top with the remaining Crème Brie L’Extra.