OKA’s semi-firm texture melts bold flavor into every bite of this succulent prosciutto and onion crostini.
- 12 slices of bread baguette style
- 12 slices of OKA Classique cheese 0.5 cm (1/4") of thickness
- 4 slices of prosciutto cut in 3
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of chopped small sour pickles
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of small marinated onions
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of fig confit or jam
- Arrange slices of bread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place a slice of OKA Classique cheese on each slice of bread.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place on top rack for 4 minutes and broil for 1 minute or until bread is golden and cheese is well melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fig confit or jam, prosciutto, sour pickles and marinated onions. Serve warm.