OKA Light grilled cheese
- 80 g OKA Light
- 125 ml (½ cup) (or 60-80 g) cooked chicken, shredded
- Sliced bread
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh salsa (see recipe below)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
Tomato, mango and avocado salsa
- 2 large tomatoes, emptied and finely diced
- ½ avocado, finely diced
- ½ mango, finely diced
- ½ onion, finely diced
- ½ jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Lightly butter 2 bread slices.
- Add chicken, cheese and about half the salsa.
- Brown in a panini grill or in a skillet at medium heat until cheese has melted. Serve with remainder of salsa.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- For a nice looking salsa, ensure to cut the tomato, avocado and mango in pieces of similar size.