An unexpected blend of flavours surprises the taste buds in a powerful and fascinating way in this recipe. Coffee, salted caramel and bacon get layered on top of shortbread with the Swiss-like character of OKA L’Artisan, creating a creamy and lush indulgence.
- 190g to 200g OKA L’Artisan cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 6 slices bacon
- 24 shortbread cookies
- ¼ cup salted caramel spread
- 1 tbsp crushed coffee beans
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Lay the bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the bacon is crispy.
- Dry on paper towels.
- Cut bacon in 24 pieces.
- Top each shortbread cookie with a slice of OKA L’Artisan cheese, salted caramel spread, bacon and a pinch of crushed coffee beans.