- 150 g OKA Classique
- 1 Crème Grand Cheddar 3 years jar (100 g)
- 60 ml (½ cup) sour cream
- 30 ml (¼ cup) mayonnaise
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 onion coarsely diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper, for decoration
- Serve with crackers, nachos, fresh bread or pita chips
- Preheat oven at 200°C (400°F).
- Sauté spinach and roughly cut.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix by hand or with a mixer to get a cake batter-like texture.
- Divide mix in half and place in oven-proof ramekins.
- Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: It is possible to warm up the mix on the BBQ on top grill, for about 15 minutes