- 1/2 bunch kale, stems removed, washed and roughly chopped
- 10–12 brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- Agropur’s Saint-Paulin cheese shavings
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the kale, Brussels sprouts and both cabbages with the lemon juice. Let sit while you prepare the vinaigrette.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together.
- Mix the vinaigrette into the salad and add the pumpkin seeds. Make sure that the vegetables are evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, garnish the salad with Saint-Paulin cheese shavings and pecans.