- 3/4 cup Natrel Fine-filtered 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Natrel Lactose Free 35% whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Natrel unsalted butter
- 8 slices white bread
- 190 g OKA cheese, shredded or OKA L’Artisan Smoke
- 4 slices turkey breast (optional)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- fruit to garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the milk, cream and eggs until smooth.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt the butter.
- To make French toast, dip 2 slices of bread into the egg mixture and cook in the skillet until lightly browned on one side.
- Turn both slices over and place the cheese and a slice of turkey breast, if desired, on the browned side of one of the slices.
- Then top the cheese with the browned side of the other slice and press lightly.
- Once the bottom slice is browned, flip the whole sandwich over to complete the last side. Press again slightly. Work in batches
- Serve hot with maple syrup, fruit or any topping of your choice.