- 1 cup cooked beets, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of Granarolo's Parmigiano Reggiano, grated (set aside a few shavings for presentation)
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. capers, chopped
- 2 tbsp. small pickles, chopped
- 1 small French shallot, chopped
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except beets and bread crumbs.
- Just before serving, add beets and bread crumbs, then mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Place tartare on a plate and garnish with Granarolo Parmigiano Reggiano shavings.
- Serve with bread croutons.