- 454 g ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 170 g OKA cheese, sliced
- 4 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
Top with your favorite sliced veggies:
- Red bell pepper
- Grill selected vegetables over medium heat on the BBQ or in a skillet. Set aside.
- Mix together ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, green onion, and salt and pepper. Shape mixture into four patties. Grill patties on the BBQ over medium heat.
- Place sliced cheese on top of patties 2 to 3 minutes before they are done cooking so cheese melts slightly.
- Heat buns on the BBQ. Spread 1 tbsp. of Dijon mustard on each bun. Add patties to bun and top with grilled veggies.