- 4 medium sized Russet or Idaho potatoes
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 190 g OKA cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and keep the skin on.
- Slice each potato widthwise at regular intervals (about 3 mm). To avoid cutting the potatoes all the way through, place them between the handles of two wooden spoons or in the hollow of a large serving spoon.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika, carefully separating each segment of potato.
- Bake the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes. Check to see if they are cooked.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, allow them to cool for a few minutes. Meanwhile, cut the Oka into thin slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Insert a slice of Oka between each segment of potato.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and broil for 1 minute. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.